Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I know, I know…it has been a long time since last time I wrote something, but I have a very good excuse: I was on vacation! :) My Christmas vacations are a very special time because is usually the only time of the year when I can meet my family and old friends. You can imagine how exhausting and time consuming (but very rewarding) this is, so my rule was not to bring my laptop with me. Sorry, but it’s the only way that I know to have real vacation. That is why I couldn’t post anything, I even didn’t have time to check other blogs! :/

But now that I’m back I can tell you that I’m excited about this coming year. The truth is that I love to make lists for everything but surprisingly I never had a New Year’s resolutions list. But this time is different, I have one, but I’m keeping it very short so I’ll try to accomplish everything! Although in the end the only thing that matters is to be as happy as possible! So I wish you a great New Year full of happiness!


Wish, dream, work, don’t give up, enjoy and be happy! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment